South Shields FC Bingo Lottery – Last updated February 22, 2021
1. Pick 6 numbers. 1 – 59. Costs £1 a line.
2. Choose how many lines of numbers you would like. It’s a minimum of £1 per week.
3. Each Saturday on the main national lottery draw, any numbers you have that are also in the main draw (not including bonus ball) are ticked off.
4. The numbers in each draw will be deemed to be simultaneous, so no number will have preference.
5. The winner(s) shall be the first member(s) to mark off all six numbers.
6. In the event of more than one member completing their line during the same draw, the prize money will be shared.
7. Any winning person in arrears of two weeks or more will not be paid out, and the fund will roll over to the next pot. Where there are joint winners in this situation, the prize fund will be split between those winners who are not in arrears.
To download an entry form, click here.
If you are linked to one of the club’s junior sides and require an entry form, click here.
Contact Gary Crutwell on 07947480054 or Bob Scott on 07920554377 for your entry tickets.
The football club is much hoping to continue to upgrade and develop the growth in member numbers of its weekly bingo lottery fund raising draw.
Full details of the bingo lottery are listed under the general topic heading of ‘Club Info’ on the website, which is updated weekly.
The prize money is determined by the number of players, and is 50% of the total monies paid in, so the more participating players the bigger the prize.