Become a player sponsor for 2022-23!
Our popular player and backroom staff sponsorship packages are now available to purchase on a first-come, first-served basis.
Several members of the men’s and women’s first-team squads have already been secured by existing player sponsors and availability remains, although packages are expected to sell quickly.
Player and backroom staff sponsors will receive more benefits than ever before in the 2022-23 season.
- Two Barbour Lounge balcony basses for the SSFC home league match of their choice in 2022-23 (subject to availability)
- Four standard match tickets for the SSFC home league match of their choice in 2022-23
- A match-worn playing shirt signed by the sponsor’s player or a worn piece of matchday merchandise signed by the sponsor’s backroom staff member
- First refusal for player sponsorship ahead of the 2023-24 season
- Sponsor’s name to appear in every matchday programme
- A personal visit from the individual(s) sponsored
Packages are priced at £475 plus VAT for men’s first-team players, £275 plus VAT for women’s first-team players, £300 plus VAT for the women’s first-team manager and £250 plus VAT for men’s first-team backroom staff members.
Among the first to sign-up for one of our all-new player sponsorship packages was SSFC non-executive director Paul Macpherson, who has thrown his support behind summer arrival Mackenzie Heaney.
Paul said: “I’m delighted to be able to sponsor one of our new signings ahead of the 2022-23 season.
“For me it always adds extra excitement when I see my player doing well, and taking the opportunity to be involved with the player throughout the season.
“I’m excited to see how Mackenzie performs and grows with the squad this season and look forward to catching up with him as the season progresses.
“The player and management sponsorships are a vital part of our income and ensure we are able to provide the equipment and kit to enable the players to give their best.”
Mackenzie said: “It was great to meet Paul and thank him for his support.
“I feel honoured by the welcome I’ve been provided since signing for the club and to have someone like Paul willing to show his backing for me in this way is another real privilege.
“I look forward to speaking with Paul throughout the season, which we are aiming to ensure is a very exciting one for the club.”
If you are interested in taking a player or backroom staff sponsor package for 2022-23, please email Robert Reed at email@example.com or call 0191 454 7800 between the office hours of 10am and 4pm on weekdays.